- I woke up feeling like I'm getting another cold. Sore throat. Drainage. Icky & tired feeling. My neck & shoulder is still sore. I'm tired of not feeling good!
- Dck walks in with a sucker. At 8 a.m.
- I'm tired of snapping every kids' jeans snap. 5 times a day.
- 2 dcg's don't show up until 11 a.m. 1 leaves in less than 1 hr (or 70 minutes depending on who's picking up). Makes me feel so valued. Hurry up & serve my kid lunch so she can go to preschool.
- That's my next gripe- 4K. Our school district doesn't offer it yet but the other one is -we're between the two - this is the 1st year. I don't like it. For many reasons. 1. being that 4K (basically preschool) is offered already. Our community has many great programs but right, it's not free. If it's not affordable for parents, there are programs that provide assistance. Even quality licensed family day cares, such as mine, accept it. But parents want 4k because it lowers their child care bill - possibly. I know one center charges $5/hr for before/after care so that's already more expensive than a lot of day cares but fewer hours of care may be needed making it cheaper. Then there's the parents who are happy with where their kids are but think their kid better go too because they don't their child to be "behind". 2. Why should the government (taxpayers) pay for preschool for everyone? Is it really necessary? No, I don't think so. Especially when effective programs (even though there's fees for it) are already in place. I never knew child care & education is so political. I don't like it. This isn't just about how it affects my business. It is affecting me for the first time this year & I don't feel like what I do is valued. Some who are barely 4-are going a full day with no naps. Kids don't get enough sleep as it is. Pushed & growing up faster than they need to IMO.
- Dcparent of the 2 referenced above says things to his child like "go to school & learn something". Uh, what do you think your kid has been doing here for 5 years? The 3 yr old could learn something too if she was here before 11 a.m.
- We just got to spend big $$ fixing the Alero! Yay. But we're good to go for a while again now. I guess it was time since we've hardly put any money into it.
- I'm sure there's more but I'll save it for another day! LOL
Looking forward to FRIDAY!