- I enjoyed a changed of scenery & pace on Saturday when I met a friend in Appleton to go shopping & out for dinner. I dropped Brett off on the way at Grandma's (Grandpa was working) so he had a great time. I'm sure Damon enjoyed the peace and quiet here and took care of a few things too.
- This is Stormy's home now. It didn't take him long to adjust. He ate and used the litter box just fine and he seems to like us a lot. In fact, I think he's liking being with me a lot. Brett really wants him to sleep on his bed but he won't. I think Stormy has gotten used to being by me and he isn't ready to sleep anyway when Brett goes to bed. Only thing we have to watch is that he discovered my walk in shower stall - it's a step up & about the same color as his litter box....I caught him scratching in there... He likes his cube and sleeps great in there at night or duirng the day when he needs to get away from the kids. He's great with the kids too.
- I'm working on development assessments and little progress reports for my day care kids. The teacher parents asked how their daughter was doing so I put together a form for each kid. I've done them before in a different format but I really like this way best. Almost done! It's good for me too to see the results.
- I'm down one day care boy. That's OK, it was a change that needed to happen. I regret how I handled it, but sometimes you really can't see these things coming. I've learned from every situation.
- I had two interviews scheduled. Both called to reschedule. One is tomorrow morning and the other hasn't called back yet. I'm not sure I will fill the spot anyway. We'll see.
- Brett still has a cough. It was better for a few weeks and this last week, it was worse again. We might take him in this week but I anticipate hearing that it just needs to run it's course.
- I scheduled my last two vacation days! I'm looking forward to Mom coming to help me work on organizing on the 30th.
- I can't wait for Thanksgiving days off to relax!
Monday, November 16
It's Monday again but we had a nice weekend !