Tomorrow is the day! Time to celebrate with creepy things and sweet treats! It's a great time serve Avocados from Mexico. Check out these fun Halloween recipes.
How fun is this spider web dip? It looks yummy too!
We're celebrating with orange, yellow and green foods this year. Avocados are perfect for our green foods.
I'd love to come in from the cold after trick or treating to this! Bone Warming Chili
If you're on the lookout for something a little more dramatic for your party, how about this? Too funny! And a little gross looking....
Want to win on Halloween? Make a Pinterest board to show what makes Halloween celebrations fun at your house and if you have a favorite recipe, include it. Upload it to their fan recipes section and link from there. They will feature your name and recipe and link back as well!
Be sure to follow Ghouliciously Green Halloween board on Mexican Avocados Pinterest board!
Ghoulishly Green Halloween board example
Pin to Win contest
1. Follow @MexicanAvocados on Pinterest and "like" Avocados from Mexico on Facebook.
2. Create a pinboard titled Ghouliciously Green Halloween pinboard of your own, categorize it as "holiday" and tag it #iloveavocodosforhalloween
3. Your board can contain as many pins as you like, but at least 3 pins should come from www.avocadosfrommexico.com/
4. Fill your board with everything you think makes a great Halloween celebration - you can repin from other Pinterest boards or pin from other websites, just make sure if you "Upload" a photo, you took the photo or have the rights to use it.
5. Tag your pins #iloveavocadosforhalloween
6. Then go to the Facebook page at http://www.avocadosfrommexico.com and enter your name and link to your pinboard.
7. Contest runs from October 7 - October 29.
8. How to win - the 10 boards with the highest combination of repins and likes will win a $100 gift card.
Include Avocados from Mexico in your Halloween celebration - it will be fun and taste great!